Wednesday LIVE with Evie #38
Have you ever been in any of these scenarios?
- Receiving end of a sales conversation where you aren’t interested and just want to leave
- You’ve done a free session someone offered and it went well, but you’re not interested in working with them further, but you *have* to listen to the pitch anyway
- You’re having coffee with a fellow business owner and they are so excited about what they’re doing and they tell you ALL the details about ALL the things they’re offering, but you’re not interested, at all.
I’ve been there!
It takes up our time and energy! Time and energy that could have been spent on other things!
In this week’s Wednesday LIVE with Evie I shared
- personal stories about saying no (or where I should have) and break each of them down and look at how I reacted and who I was being in each situation
- how to overcome the uncomfortableness and awkwardness of telling someone no
- how to confidently, politely, and firmly say no
This one was fun (I have some good stories)! And we end up, inadvertently, talking about sales conversations.