Have you ever had a period in your business where you didn’t have any goals?
You were just trying to figure out what worked and what didn’t and you’d set your goals when you had more information or data.
I know I have and I’ve seen some of my clients go through it.
It can come from having too many weeks or months of not meeting the goals you set for yourself. So, you’re not feeling a sense of completion and maybe even wondering if you’re cut out for running a business.
Feeling like that or going through those times does NOT mean that you’re not cut out for running a business.
What it does mean is that you might need to tweak a couple of things.
This can be:
- Evaluating the things you’re doing and noticing what’s working, what’s not working, and what could be working better
- Noticing the things that are on your do-later list that you actually want to be doing now
- Noticing the things that you’re not doing because they’re outside your comfort zone
- Setting a super doable goal for yourself this month so you can feel that very important and confidence-building sense of completion
- Noticing any patterns around where you tend to stop moving forward
- Looking at the goals or intentions that you’re not meeting and asking what information, skills, or connections do you need to more easily meet that goal
When you’re feeling frustrated, overwhelmed, or like things just aren’t working out for you give yourself some grace. Acknowledge what you’re feeling and get curious about what might be going on.
Having someone else to talk to through this can be super helpful.
If this is something that’s happening for you right now, reach out & let’s talk. The easiest way to do that is to leave a comment or fill out the Contact Me form here http://www.oneinsightcloser.com/contact-me